Jan 26th, 2011 by Jim
Comments are closed.
Seach Gulfsongs Oregon
- No public Twitter messages.
- Triennial International Oil Spill Conference: The Worldwide Oil Industry Response to the BP Oil SpillLast April Mike Rosen, organizer of the PDX 2 Gulf Coast project, attended the 21st Triennial International Oil Spill Conference 2011 in Portland Oregon. Here is what he observed. Anyone who is still skeptical that the 200 million gallons of oil carelessly released into the Gulf of Mexico during spring/summer of 2010 has magically disappeared and [...] […]Anna Brones
- Triennial International Oil Spill Conference: The Worldwide Oil Industry Response to the BP Oil Spill
- Wednesday Why: For the World!This is yet another reminder of Louisiana’s contribution to the nation and the world. No, we’re not an island. We are a people, an environment and industries that reach far beyond our coast. How can you help save coastal Louisiana … Continue reading → […]
- Wednesday Why: For the World!
Pratt & Larson Gulf Coast FundraiserBeautiful brown pelican tile to raise funds for coastal restoration: http://prattandlarson.com/fundraiser/
- General (52)